Friday, January 27, 2012

ANNUAL PHYSICAL


70-year-old George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back  with normal results. Dr. Smith said, "George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with your God?" 

George replied, "God and me are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's 
fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom 
(poof!) the light goes on when I pee, and then (poof!) the light goes off when 
I'm done." 

"Wow," commented Dr. Smith, "that's incredible!" 

A little later in the day Dr. Smith called George's wife. "Thelma," he said, "George is just fine. Physically he's great. But I had to call because I'm in  awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and (poof!) the light goes on in the bathroom, and then (poof!) the light goes off?" 

Thelma exclaimed, "That old fool! He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"