Thursday, January 26, 2012

OH!! MI GOSH


An old man on the beach said to a beautiful girl in a bikini, "I want to feel your breasts!" 
"Get away from me, you crazy old man!" she replied. 

"I want to feel your breasts, I will give you twenty dollars," he said. 

"Twenty dollars, are you nuts!? Get away from me!" 

"I want to feel your breasts, I will give you $100!" he stated. 

"NO! Get away from me!" 

"$200", he offered. 

She paused to think about it, but then comes to her senses and said, "I said NO!" 

"$500 if you let me feel your breasts," he claimed. She thought, well he is old, and he seems harmless enough ... and $500 IS a lot of money ... "Well, OK ... but only for a minute." 

She loosened her bikini top and while both are standing there on the beach, he slid his hands underneath and began to feel. Then he started saying, "OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH ..." while he was caressing them. 

Out of curiosity, she asked him, "Why do you keep saying, 'Oh my God, oh my God'?" 

While continuing to feel her breasts he answered, "OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH ... OH MY GOSH, where am I ever going to get $500?"